Making and Organization that really worksIf you have this type of questions on "your business mind".....
- Is my organization well-designed?
- And how do we know?
- What does a well-designed organization look like, and how does it feel to work there?
- And how is it different from a poorly-designed one?
- How do we go about making organization design decision for our business?
Organization design is the process of aligning an organization's structure with its mission. This means looking at the complex relationship between tasks, workflow, responsibility and authority, and making sure these all support the objectives of the business.
Good organizational design helps communications, productivity, and innovation. It creates an environment where people can work effectively.
Many productivity and performance issues can be traced back to poor organization design. A company can have a great mission, great people, great leadership, etc. and still not perform well because of poor organizational design.
We can help you.
- Designing Dynamic & Effective Organizations
- Designing an optimal organizational structure
- Implementing the new organization
Call us for a free consultation. We can help your organization develop people, improve performance, and achieve results